From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of RoseLea
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:44 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Michigan Diabetes Supplies

I'm beginning to think that there's just a trick to getting more
strips.  They did pay for 300, but when I bought them at 2 different times
each month.  The last couple months I bought them all at the same time and
they said only 200 per month.  We shouldn't have to play these stupid games
with them, but this month I'll send the receipts in separately and see if
they pay the whole thing, I'll just bet they will.  Btw, what's the phone
number for Michigan Diabetes Supplies?  Perhaps I'll check with them.