[IP] thank you to all staff and volunteers

Hi again
I don't post often but read all that comes from the IP'ers list.
Patricia (11 with diabetes and celiac) started pumping in March 2001 and
we are slowly getting closer to better controls. She does have lower
A1CS but still had too many lows / highs to count as far as I am
concerned. Better days ahead.
Thank you to all who help with this list. I know it seems like begging
for to ask folks for donations.BUT...I donate even though I cannot get
the tax break.I help because this list has offered us so much hope and
helps that we want to make sure it is there for others. I gave up
something else in order to pledge this money and have not one regret.
Hats off to Micheal and all the volunteers. You deserve a hug and
Jana n Patricia
Nova Scotia Canada