[IP] Re: Sils~HELP!

If there is anyone out there that is up and has some experience with
inserting sils, I need some help.  I don't know if I have this thing inserted
deep enough, its the third one I've tried.  Called MM~the gal was very nice,
but I don't think she's a pumper. There's that clear window right where the
canula attaches to the clip and tubing.  I can see a bump that is the canula
through that little window, is it deep enough?  Its been a long night
already, my site went bad (quickset) second one this week.  When I took it
out, I experienced my first gusher.  I thought I'd try a sil, the middle of
the night probably wasn't the best time to try it.  Sorry if I'm babbling,
I'm a little flustered.