Re: [IP] money

At 06:26 PM 11/13/01 Janie Marks wrote:
 >I just tried to give $25.00 to the pledge drive.  I was told that it was not
 >enough, ergo I will send nothing.

Where did it say that it wasn't enough?? There is even a check box for
donating $25.00 listed, plus a box that says "other" that could be used for
lesser amounts. I just tried the page and there is nothing I could see that
listed a minimum amount. I'm sure Michael would accept a $5.00 (or less)
contribution, if that's all you could afford. I just tried it and it would
even accept $1.00.