[IP] Frozen shoulder surgery?

Hi everyone,
I have been going for therapy on my shoulder for two months and still have
very limited motion with my arm.  Went to the doc today and we talked about
manipulation  procedure and  a Arthrcoscopy surgery.  He said if I was not
diabetic he would have recommended it right away but is concerened about
infection and my healing.  Has anyone had any of these and and what was the
result?  I asked if I could wear my pump and he said it would be up to the
anesthesiologist.  Any comments appreciated.