[IP] Albuquerque Pumper Meeting 11/21/01

Hi to all-

The Albuqueruque Pumpers group will be meeting for dinner on November 21st,
6:00 PM @ Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo.  We will meet
outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad).  I realize that
this is the day before Thanksgiving, but I hope that you can take a break
from the kitchen and relax with us for awhile.

Please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person with you and a
story or something to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01
(I can be reached @ 505-920-8655 anytime)