Re: [IP] money

On 13 Nov 2001, at 20:26, Janie Marks wrote:

> I just tried to give $25.00 to the pledge drive.  I was told that it
> was not enough, ergo I will send nothing.
>  send a DONATION
>  http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml

I just contributed $25.00 online without any problem.  I don't know
Who was telling you what, but $25.00 is a specific donation
amount or you can list any other amount you wish.  I seem to
recall when Michael was first setting up the Credit Card server that
I was able to donate $1.

I've primarily given my time since then, but I don't want to lose this
site.  And more importantly for me and my family, I want all other
diabetics that haven't discovered insulin pumping to find out about
this solution, or others that have started without the support they
need to find answers here for their problems.

George Lovelace
dxed 1964, Reborn in 1998 with the help of IP