[IP] Power Problems with MM 508

I had the same problem Saturday.  Mine would keep running the self test and
then give me the VER 601 on the screen.  My basal's kept working but it got
to the point where I couldn't bolus so I had to take shots.  At least I
didn't have to worry about the background insulin.  They Fed Ex'd me a
replacement pump on Monday and it is working well and I've got a new, clean
case!  My old pump was two years old this month.

Kathy G.