[IP] Re: Sils

I'd like to hear from those that use sils, why they chose that particular
infusion set.  I'd like to know what the advantages are.  Last week I was
wearing a CGMS and the sensor I was told was similar to a sil.  My CDE said
that the introducer needle was a little longer and a little bigger around.
They inserted the sensor into my upper hip.  It was very comfortable, there
was no discomfort with insertion.  I liked having it behind me and out of the
way.  The inserter that they used is the first generation silserter.  The
look of the sils always scared me, but with an inserter I think I could
manage.  Do sils disconnect, because this sensor didn't, I had the
opportunity to experience a shower bag.  How much difficulty is there
inserting and disconnecting a site that is in your upper hip?  Any imput
would be appreciated.