Re: [IP] My reasons for the Animas

In a message dated 11/13/01 4:23:05 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< And I'm disappointed in Animas.  When I asked about getting an Animas to
replace my H-Tron Plus they said they checked with MY insurance and I have
to keep my present pump until it dies and can no longer be fixed before I
can get a new pump.  I think someone just didn't ask the right questions.

RoseLea >>

Are you having problems with your current pump? I'm sorry, but I don't
remember if you mentioned that in previous posts. I'm a little unclear as to
your predicament, but would like to know more.
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon