[IP] Donations by Credit card too

Being a stay-at-home mom of 4 kids until 2 months ago
has left me a little short when it comes to making
donations. I just started a part time job 2 months ago
and am happy to have the opportunity to make a much
deserved donation to IP. I would have made it sooner
but did not realize I could use my credit card. It
certainly made it much easier than going to the bank
to get a money order and getting my Canadian money
converted to American money.
 Michael, Thank-you for all that you do, your efforts
are greatly appreciated. Many thanks also to all the
volunteer admins for your time and effort.
Sincerely,
Carolyn