Re: [IP] closed loop systems

I thank you for getting me up to date. I have not worked on this application since the mid 80's. Just after the Univ. of NM implanted a open loop system in a human. I convinced AT&T to work on a closed loop system. Six months latter the bigest boss, because at that time AT&T had a very deep pocket, based on the advice of the Finance and Legal Depts that AT&T would not implant anything in humans even though we just developed implantable pH and O2 sensors and Glucose was on it's way.

The system in France sounds almost too good to be true. I would take a position which might be more critical than most. I was born in Missouri-the show me state.
Thanks again
require replacement every 18