[IP] Power Problems on MM 508

same thing happened to my daughter's pump a few days ago. am now using a
loaner pump which seems to be in good condition. the screen would go blank
when I tried to push any buttons and kept getting the VER 601 alarm..mine is
at MM for repair. changed batteries, nothing. we used injections of NPH and
Regular as endo didn't want to risk it, we were without pump for 5 1/2 days.
happy to be pumping again,, those days were hell..

Mom to Eileen, 13, dxd 93, pumping!