RE: [IP] I'm gonna scream!! Why are Endo's so resistant to change ???

I may be corrected on this one...but the last time I checked the ONLY
insulin approved by the FDA for pump use was Velosulin.  Officially Humalog
ISN'T approved, even though something like 80% of pump users, on this list
at least, use it exclusively.

Although knowing this fact may cause you to have to change to Velosulin
instead of Novolog at your endo's office.

Best of luck,