[IP] Re: [IPn] first full week is done

As a long time member of IP (since the days we had 200 members....) I vote
that Michael start charging a modest annual fee to use the service.  Surely
almost all 3,400 of us feel the site is useful and something necessary

A free trial period for those who want to check out the site and try it
out...perhaps another fee for those who just want to read adn browse but not

So we may lose a few people, and that is a shame, but financial stability is
a requirement for this site!!  And even 2000 people paying a mere $20-$25 a
year is still better than 3400 paying zero....isn't it?

Sara Smarty Pants (who, contrary to the rumors, is still alive and kickin')