Hello Everyone

Very saddened about plane that crashed yesterday. Grieving for loss of
lives, specially more most of the people on board were from my country and
were coming home for holidays. Whole families, lost, many children.
Everybody is in a daze just like we were on Sept. 11. Still don't know if I
knew anyone on that plane, as this is a small country...
I hope not. Pls keep us in your prayers..