Fw: Re:[IP] basal of 0.0

Re: the below comments about setting basal rate.  For the MM 508, MM advises
first clearing ALL basal rates by setting 0.0 for each one, then
reprogramming the basals you want.  Instruction book details this (page 45
in the book that came with "Ace the PP").  Think it's something to do with
the possibility of a basal you want getting cancelled due to a fluke in the
basal program or something.  We know from the CDE that 0.0 basal rate can be
set for a few hours, and CDE also has said she has some people on 0.1
alternating with 0.0 for several hours at a time also. Marj; Mike; and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)