[IP] Re: Snacks at school

I was diagnosed when I was 19 years old so I never had to deal with
getting snacks as rewards during elementary school but I do now and I'm
in university! One professor hands out candies during exams and I always
have to turn them down (although maybe not now that I'm pumping!) and
during class presentations many students use treats as a way of running
activities or getting our attention. It's awkward for me as an adult to
have to turn down these treats so I can only imagine how hard it is for a
child!  Just goes to show how food-focused our society is.