Re: [IP] Sorry No CHAT SITE DOWN

c c wrote:

> Rodney - It maybe a good idea if Michael can post the address to send a
> contribution since the site is down and we can't get to it for those of us
> who wants to help
>
> charlotte

In your Welcome message from IP the following is available:

     Insulin Pumpers is a California charity to help spread the news about
     pumps. If you want to help, write ring or email us at: Insulin Pumpers,
     4600 El Camino Real, Suite 206B, Los Altos, CA 94022, USA. Tel: 001 650
     494 3351. Fax: 001 650 494 3356. email: email @ redacted At
     5pm in London it is 9am in California.

Hopefully Michael will receive the support that he needs and be able to get an
alternative access for the website.  Till then (and even well after then)
PLEASE send Michael the support he needs for this website. It goes beyond all of
us members here, this site is also for the many diabetics who haven't even
considered pumping yet.  IP is a hope fulfilled for a better future for the
kids, no matter what age!

> >      I know Michael is working very hard to get the webpage back up, but
> >until it happen there will be no Chatting. If you can help support
> >Insulin-Pumpers, now is the time. >
> >        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

George