Re: [IP] Anyone have an extra Minimed pump in the Long Island area?

Being a MM Pump Trainer, I would guess that the batteries are dead and it is
probably running off of the internal battery which is meant to only keep the
time and remember the basal rates when changing the batteries.  I would guess
that the pump will run down that battery in the not-so-distance future.

Did your friend try changing the batteries?

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >19 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler