[IP] Anyone have an extra Minimed pump in the Long Island area?

Hi, my second cousin's pump malfunctioned today and she has called
Minimed to get another one sent to her. She's worried about the possibility
of it not coming because of the plane crash in Queens today.  As a back up,
does anyone in the area of Long Island have a Minimed pump she could borrow
for a few days? Please email me personally if you do at
email @ redacted Thank you. Also,
does anyone know why it would still keep the time but give a message of no
power source?