Re: [IP] somersize diet

Wow!  That is interesting!  I only did the plan for about 2 weeks, but had
to stop because I couldn't adhere to the plan because of hypo's after meals.
  My cousin has been on the plan for 6 mos. and has lost 35 lbs.  I would
like to lose 10 more from my pregnancy.  I am a healthy eater for the most
part.  I won't deprive myself of things, it only backfires.  There have been
some interesting posts regarding Somersizing and I'm thankful.

Thanks for your input!  I agree with you...to each his own.  I'll stick with
my way of eating healthy in moderation.