[IP] Medicare/paying for insulin

Curious to know where you ordered your insulin from that you got it through
the mail

I have tried calling several mail order places and they wouldn't take the
assignment and said I had to pay up front and get reimbursed through

Also, they said they only pay 80%.  Am I misinformed?

Right now with a mix up I have to go back to all the places I purchased
insulin and get them to file for me as I am no longer allowed to file, only

Thx for any info you can pass along.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00