[IP] Re: snacks at school

In a message dated 11/12/01 5:36:19 PM, email @ redacted writes:
>>Cory's latest episode
was a "wonderful" but "misunderstanding" teacher.  All his classmates
given a sucker.  Cory was to be given a pack of peanut butter crackers!
strongly objected

> recently had the opportunity to advise a teacher on what to offer a
>recently diagnosed 10 yr old girl instead of the "usual" sugary treats.
>I told her that some barretts or inexpensive jewelry from a

How about some sugar-free sucker or candy? The teacher could be given a
supply of different things and that was your children wouldn't feel deprived.
However, when using the pump, the real candy can be bolused for.