[IP] Artificial Sweetner

I personally have trouble with Artifical Sweetners and Sugar.  I have found
a wonderful alternative however it is expensive but seems you need to use
less??  Plus it has fiber and is natural herb, it is Stevia Plus (the plus
is the fiber that has been added.  It is less than 1 calorie and 1/2g of
carb 1 pkg equals 2 tsp of sugar.  Seems worth it for me, when I am out I
use 'Sweet n Low' because that and Equal seem to be the only available at
Restruants.  Just my 2 cents!  I find it in the Health Food stores.