RE: [IP] snacks at school

Sherry Said:

>Or if this isn't often, allowing them to have the treat every once in a

This is what my mom did.  Although, my teachers made it a bit easier.  When
they knew something was coming up, they would call my house and tell my mom,
so that we could figure things out ahead of time.  My co-workers do this for
me, as well.  We have birthday parties for everyone in the office, and
either the office manager or the receptionist will tell me a day ahead of
time (except of course, when it was *my* birthday.  That got difficult) so I
can make whatever arrangements I need.

Perhaps you can talk to the teachers about something like this.  I know it
certainly makes me feel more accepted.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424