Re: [IP] set change went from good to bad!

get the pump but remember there isn't anything magical
about it. High blood sugars require insulin.  If you
don't have time or too tired or whatever to attend to
the pump, just take an injection, until u can check
things out. .  My thinking was somehow screwed up like
"I don't do shots anymore". I've even read on this
site that some people do injections and pump.  I feel
that it was not stressed enough in my training to
inject when sugars are up. good luck u will love
pumping. peg