[IPn] web site problems

Please be advised that my primary ISP has discontinued service and
taken our website with them. I will do my best to get things in
operation again as soon as I can but I am greatly hampered by both a
lack of time and funds. The mail server is on a separate service so
it should continue OK for now. I don't like to keep hammering on the
subject but it is imperative that Insulin Pumpers raise adequate
funding for the service to continue long term. I know that new
internet service will mean a substantial increase in costs as I was
able to get a real long term deal on the service that is now gone.
Perhaps that's why they're gone .... :-(