Re: [IP] snacks at school

In a message dated 11/12/01 11:30:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I say - all of the above - have a "grab bag treat box" - it should contain
sugary snacks, non sugary (you might be surprised at the kids who would
prefer the peanut butter crackers (by the way - what I give at Halloween and
I had a regular following back in Vegas that said they specifacally came to
my house cuz of em), then the pencils, stickers etc - so each gets something
of their choice.

That's the perfect idea.