Re: [IP] Illinois Pumpers

I've been pumping for about 2 weeks, things are going OK, still trying
to dial in my basal rate and find the proper tape to hold during
basketball. Once you've compiled this list are you going to send to all
of us? I'm interested in seeing how many people  are pumping in IL.
 Anyway here's my info:

Michael English (30) Diabetic for 10 years
16642 S. Windsor Lane
Lockport IL  60441
(815) 588-0277
email @ redacted