Re: [IP] snacks at school

So far the suggestions have been to give the kid the same thing and let them work it in, pencils, barrettes, stickers etc.

I say - all of the above - have a "grab bag treat box" - it should contain sugary snacks, non sugary (you might be surprised at the kids who would prefer the peanut butter crackers (by the way - what I give at Halloween and I had a regular following back in Vegas that said they specifacally came to my house cuz of em), then the pencils, stickers etc - so each gets something of their choice.

Linda & Dax