Re: [IP] Somersizing & pumping?

I haven't seen the book you're talking about. I do know that there's research in the works here at UT Southwestern Medical Center showing that food combinations do matter in how the body processes the food. Dr. Garg is the head researcher in this area. The hardest limitation he's testing / at least for this major teasipper / is that no liquid be consumed during the meal and for at least one hour afterward.