Re: re[2]: [IP] Scuba diving

I can't really help you with any information about being a scuba diver or
being a pumper because I'm neither. The "scuba diving" thread grew out of a
discussion rooted from someone's profile and was really about water sports.
Mimi Fleming, a member of this list, is the person that was involved in the
thread that scuba dives.
I'm sure she can help you more with details.
But she did say she has to go completely off the pump to go diving and back
on a sliding scale and shots for the day or week that she's diving. She also
said she has to boost her BGs way up before diving and takes a shot afterward
to bring them down if need be. Mimi also makes sure she buddies with her
husband in case there are problems.

Good luck.
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon