[IP] Two Monday Night Chats Tonight

Hi folks,

November is Diabetes Awareness Month--spread the word about knowledge and

There will be two chats tonight--the "regular" chat in the Anytime room,
and the Disetronic chat in the Guest room (see below--copying Carolyn's
earlier post).

Please come and join us tonight in chat if you'd like to talk, ask
questions, or share advice.  Regular Chat will be in the Anytime room at
9pm Eastern time (that's 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific time & 2am

  The chat for Disetronic will hopefully take place, Monday November 12th
in the Guest Room at 9 p.m.EST (2am GST). If all goes well, Nikki Aucoin
will be our guest speaker from Disetronic. Among other things, Nikki will
talk about the importance of exercise. Come and join us with your questions
and comments!! ***Our subscription admin is away but hopefully another
admin will be able to sign Nikki up in time for the chat. If not, then we
will still have an open chat as many Disetronic pump users are usually
there. I know I will be!!*** Thanks, Carolyn Green

Here is the chat shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml.  Just
enter the full email address that you signed up for IP with and then the
password is "pumper" in small letters with no quotes.

Hope to see you in one or both!

Do You Yahoo!?