Re: [IP] basal of 0.0

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Kaddens" <email @ redacted>
> for some reason, our minimed rep says we can do this with a temp. basal,
> not program basal that way. seems weird, and i dont like getting up every
> night at 3 am to set rates. i do remember someone on here mentioning their
> daughter had been on 0.0 for a couple of hours during the night, but not
to do
> it for too long (i think you said 3 hours max?) because then pump would
> or something.

Your rep is wrong. I have mine (507c) set to 0.0 from 9 AM to noon, because
that's when I typically bottom out. (Who said I had to be ordinary???)

The way to program it is to first run the numbers up, then back down to zero
when you're setting it up. So when I got to my 9AM setting, I just used the
up arrow and then the down arrow and then pressed activate. That way I don't
have to remember to set a temp. basal every day!

Good luck!

mailto:email @ redacted

Can YOU find the ugly duckling?