[IP] Disetronic Chat for Nov. 12/01

 The chat for Disetronic will hopefully take place
tomorrow, Monday November 12th in the Guest Room at 9
p.m.EST (2am GST). If all goes well, Nikki Aucoin will
be our guest speaker from Disetronic. Among other
things, Nikki will talk about the importance of
exercise. Come and join us with your questions and
 ***Our subscription admin is away but hopefully
another admin will be able to sign Nikki up in time
for the chat. If not, then we will still have an open
chat as many Disetronic pump users are usually there.
I know I will be!!***
Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.