[IP] disetronic batteries not fitting

I recently got a new pack of batteries sent to me from Disetronic because I
had an old pack that contained bad batteries. The new ones were from a new
manufacturer, but they didn't fit properly into my pump (HTRON V100)- the
battery would stick out a bit and I couldn't clear the battery alarm with
them. When I called D they said that was the first time they had heard of
this problem. I ended up taking the new batteries out of their casing and
putting them into the casing of the old batteries. This solved my problem. I
was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem with the batteries from
the new manufacturer (the new ones say made in Germany as opposed to Swiss

Safieh Saib