Re: [IP] set change went from good to bad!

>why did this happen, did it get clogged all of sudden. this happend to me
>once before. its a scary thing. i do all the right steps and its fine, i
>guess it got clogged. the old site looked fine too.

one thing you can do is look at the cannula after you take it out I usually
find that there is a big kink in it but this is not a definite explanation
of the high readings just a possibility

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/fight-terror/  *NEW*