Re: [IP] Batteries

Hi, Jan.

>>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:53:44 -0500
>>Yesterday I marked my calendar and have already gone 5 weeks on my
>>present ones. I'll let everyone know when I have to change them again.

>Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:41:57 -0500
>Well, I've been through surgery with an elevated basal rate for a week or
>so, and today (9 weeks) I got a Lo Battery display on my MM507c.

I *knew* you could count <g>.

>...So, there's my result of keeping track - again. Your Mileage May Vary (~_^)

It does and it doesn't. My battery mileage certainly varies from yours
(and, I admit, I have no idea why), but it doesn't vary for me -- I change
my batteries every 4 weeks, whether they need it or not.

regards and speedy recovery, Andy

P.S.: I'm on the digest and only caught your post by accident. Next time,
please put me on cc.