Re: [IP] Somersizing & pumping?

In a message dated 11/11/2001 7:56:36 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone tried the "Somersize" eating plan?  I bought Suzanne Somers new
 book after having my son in February and really think she is onto something
 with her lifestyle (eating carbs w/veggies & no fat, eating fat w/veggies &
 no carbs, eating fruit alone, etc.).  Anyway, I tried it and everytime I ate
 the fat/veggies meal, I would have to turn off my pump and my BG would drop
 AFTER I ate.  >>
 The fat in that meal probably kept the veggie carbs from being digested
until later. Did you notice a rise in your bg several hours after you ate?
    I find that if I eat something high in fat, my bg's will fall soon after
eating, but 4-7 hours later, my bg's will rise, rise rise!
    Check it out, and let us know. Thanks - Jan G.