Re: [IP] Need of a "cyper-hug"

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 9:40 AM
Subject: [IP] Need of a "cyper-hug"

> Good Morning everybody.  Feeling a little down this morning after my eye
appointment yesterday.  Seems retinopathy is now showing up in my "good
eye".  My other eye had laser surgery 2 times for retinopathy and my vision
in that eye isn't good.  It's kinda like looking through a piece of lace.
Some spots are very clear and some spots are blurry.  I'm SO terrified of
having laser on the other eye b/c of the bad vision I already have.  My doc
says it has to reach a certain point before surgery...not there yet....will
recheck in 3 months.  I told him of my pump and he said that was great but
there is still a very good chance the damamge has already been done and
cannot be reversed.  Just feeling a bit down and know people on this site
truly "know what I'm talking about" when I mention the "life sucks and
diabetes just ain't fair."  I know that I'm blessed that I have no neuopathy
or kidney problems and I know....things could be a lot worse but ...