[IP] Atnn: Andrew Aronoff (Re: Batteries)

Well, I've been through surgery with an elevated basal rate for a week or
so, and today (9 weeks) I got a Lo Battery display on my MM507c. I did not
change the batteries before surgery as I opined that they'd probably die
during the procedure. So, there's my result of keeping track - again. Your
Mileage May Vary (~_^)

Isn't it remarkable that Hillary and Bill are receiving multi-millions of
dollars for their memoirs - yet consistently replied *I can't recall* during
the Whitewater hearings?