Re: [IP] Has anyone tried "splenda" sweetener?

email @ redacted wrote:

<<<I was told by a fellow pumper today about this artificial sweetener
"splenda" and I went on there web page but I would like to know if any one
else has tried it?>>

Splenda is NOT an artificial sweetener, it's main ingredient is sucralose,
which is made of sugar.
We use it alot, and happy with the results, (has 24 grams of carb per cup of
the granular version).  If you have any questions you can email us

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at