From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 8:59 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] soft setter

I'm currently wearing the CGMS. They inserted the sensor with an insertion
device that the CDE said is the first generation sil-serter.  It looks just
like the sofserter, except half of the barrel is cut away at the point of
insertion.  There was no discomfort at all.  My CDE said that the sensor has
a little longer and larger introducer needle.

Jan Clinthorne