Re: [IP] Jared's idea

In a message dated 11/11/01 4:39:34 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< You have to know where to go to get the variety.  Golden Corral has
free Diet Coke and Diet Sprite in their fountains.  A couple of the
McDonald's here had Diet Dr. Pepper for a while, but I haven't been there
lately to see if they still do.  Arby's has Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountan Dew,
although I try to stay away from caffeine.  Chick Fil-A is the best though.
They have Caffeine-free Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Lemonade (the
good kind of lemonade).  I live in North Carolina, so I imagine that
everybody doesn't have all of these places in their areas of the world. >>

Matt makes a great point. There are certain areas of the world that are more
diet-drink-friendly than others. I've actually noticed that there are more
diet drink selections in higher-end communities. Obviously it's because
there's a market for it, but I can't be sure why people with more money would
want more diet drinks.
dxed IDDM 9/92, hopefully pumping soon