[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #566

In a message dated 11/11/01 4:33:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm also experiencing this scenario of going high after a change, I'm
> already leaving old sites in place for couple hours, priming 1.0 units for
> my silhouettes, and still having problems.

My daughter uses the silhouettes, also.  We always prime 1.5 units.  Ever
since we started doing that, her bgs are fine after the site change.
Everything is worth at least one try-  monitor carefully after you do this
for the first time...everyone's diffrent.  Good luck, Sylvelin