[IP] soda

While we are discussing Jared's law and other topics on soda, whatever
happened to diet orange Sunkist, diet orange Crush, diet Mellow Yellow?
They used to be in the grocery stores, and about 3yrs ago they
disappeared off the shelves.  I asked about them and all the store
manager did was shrug and walk away.

I know the choices are better than when I first was diagnosed, TAB was
the only choice, but I really miss the orange sodas.