[IP] Somersizing & pumping?

Has anyone tried the "Somersize" eating plan?  I bought Suzanne Somers new
book after having my son in February and really think she is onto something
with her lifestyle (eating carbs w/veggies & no fat, eating fat w/veggies &
no carbs, eating fruit alone, etc.).  Anyway, I tried it and everytime I ate
the fat/veggies meal, I would have to turn off my pump and my BG would drop
AFTER I ate.  I wouldn't even take any insulin for my meal and it would
still drop.  Suzanne Somers also says sugar is "poison" for your body, but I
would have to drink a juice after a meal to counteract the hypo. Her
philosophy of reducing the amount of insulin your body puts out for meals
leads to weight loss is interesting.  I've asked my Dr. why this happens and
he has no idea.  Any ideas out there?  I think this program would be great
for a type 2, but it is challenging for a type 1 (at least for me).

Jenie Harrison
DX 7/93, pumping since 8/99!