Re: [IP] in the water

I have only had to order supplies once since I got my Animas, and when I
ordered more batteries they asked if my supply of bands was still good, which
it was.  I believe it is a specific Animas item, and I personally would
hesitate to try to use anything else, as even a minute difference in
composition or tension would possibly alter the effectiveness.  I am very
happy with my R1000, especially with being able to make basal changes as
small as 0.05u/hr which was one of the features that I needed.

aka Mouse