[IP] Jared's idea

I think Jared has the right idea!  The selection for us diet soda drinkers is
usually pretty limited.  Although, Diet Coke happens to be my favorite
anyway.  I do like a change every now and then.

You have to know where to go to get the variety.  Golden Corral has Caffeine
free Diet Coke and Diet Sprite in their fountains.  A couple of the
McDonald's here had Diet Dr. Pepper for a while, but I haven't been there
lately to see if they still do.  Arby's has Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountan Dew,
although I try to stay away from caffeine.  Chick Fil-A is the best though.
They have Caffeine-free Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Lemonade (the
good kind of lemonade).  I live in North Carolina, so I imagine that
everybody doesn't have all of these places in their areas of the world.

Pumping since 10/9/01 and still riding the rollercoaster